Introduction

This is the beginning of the blog. Welcome!

I suppose there's no better way to begin than a brief introduction of myself.


My name is Gustavo Ramos Rehermann. I am an aspiring soundtrack composer and software developer, and Systems Analysis undergraduate. I have contributed to community soundtrack projects, and I have also worked on a wide variety of personal projects; AI related projects, video games projects and modifications, compilers, the list goes on.

At the time of writing I'm still putting a portfolio proper together. At the time being, you can listen to some of my older music on my Audiomack (I'm still working on cherry-picking better tracks to put them up on Bandcamp for a better portfolio), and my software projects on GitHub.

While I'm still trying to get employment or gigs, I'm already doing some collaboration and work with other people online. For instance, I maintain a handful of Arch Linux AUR packages, and contributed to some other projects on GitHub. For instance, I contributed three pull requests to the Doom source port PRBoom+ while it was under active development. (Currently it has been obsoleted by DSDA-Doom.)

Besides that, I have side interests, broadly sprinkled across the political & economical sciences, computer sciences, logistical & industrial sciences, arts, and mathematics. Expect soon an essay on the history of tracker music and the demoscene!


Welcome to my blog and thank you for the visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day at Work

Seismic - New Album Release